we attend grave yard working (country talk) where both of my parents, and grandparents are buried. This is something I have been doing ever since I can remember. Now I bring my children and this gives me the opportunity to share stories about my childhood to them. Penny is named after my mom.
Kiddie Carnival Party Fun Sam got invited to a birthday party at the Kiddie Carnival. For those of you that did not grow up in Athens -well you can not know how much every kid looked forward to the month of July when it opened. I would ride the swings and the train over and over and the little roller coaster oh it was my favorite ride! This is a summer memory that I will never forget. Now taking Sam and Penny was so fun- they loved it. Sam's favorite ride- swings and Penny's favorite ride- cars.
1 comment:
Hey there! Love your blog! Your kids are too cute!!
Post a Comment