Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Math Night/Book Fair @Eastwood

Last night Sam and I went to Eastwood for math night and to look around at the book fair. (daddy stayed home with Penny, she was not feeling well). Sam was really excited about the math game that we were about to play, On and Off. Then we had to look at there Venn Diagram and write in his math journal about all the data. I love to go into his classroom and see everything that he does and am completely blown away at the things that he has learned from his teacher.

After leaving his classroom we went to the library where the book fair was going on- Sam found LOTS of books he wanted. We manged to get out of there with a couple of books and even bought one for his teacher. He could not wait to give it to her at school.

1 comment:

Leanne Helums said...

FUN! I will have to get with you about what all was done at Math Night. We are planning one for the spring and I am gathering ideas.