On Friday, Church Street Academy (where I teach and Penny goes to school) had there Fall Party for all the preschool children.
I have never been to this with either one of the kids (always been teaching and never took off for something like this) but boy was I sad that I have never been - they had so much fun coming up to the gym and getting to bouncy jump, look for candy in hay, picking out pumpkins, face paint, and just enjoy running around with their friends. I loved ever minute of it and really was excited when Penny's class made it to the gym.

She had so much fun doing EVERYTHING! All I could do was chase her with my camera and hope not to miss a thing.
1 comment:
Cute....sounds like ya'll had fun. So you are teaching there?? What do you teach? I haven't talked to you in so long....
Post a Comment