Sunday, August 8, 2010

Golf Party

Happy Birthday to Smith (nephew, cousin)!!
Smiths party and Pennys first day of school 166
He had a great birthday party- golf.
Smiths party and Pennys first day of school 021
Stephen (golf pro and uncle) was the man in charge- he explained several of the rules, lead lots of games, and helped them with their swing. They even got to play one of the holes on the golf course.
Smiths party and Pennys first day of school 051
Sam really has gotten back into the golf swing this summer-
Smiths party and Pennys first day of school 120
Penny thought she was just as big as the others- I told her the only way she could play was to carry her own clubs- (I think they weighted as much as she does)
Smiths party and Pennys first day of school 045
She carried the clubs so I had to let her play
Smiths party and Pennys first day of school 124
even though it was really HOT!!
Smiths party and Pennys first day of school 127
This was a fun party for the "golfer" in your life!!!

No comments: