Sunday, June 30, 2013

Fall 2012 - What Sam is up to

Sam's happenings
 Loving fourth grade,playing fall ball, ran for mrs. Upton's jr. Light house rep.
 And he WON along with Mary B.

Shef cup tournament 


They won the first game but lost to Mrs. White's class in the finials.
 
Field trip to Montgomery 

Birthday parties .. It seems he is the life of the party


Turkey bowl (since the day he saw his class list he has been looking forward to this day)   Shawn got there to watch and I heard play by play by text

 Once again just like Sheff cup the finials  Mrs. Upton vs. Mrs. White




By the look of these pictures (by Faith Plunkett) they won on a last minute TD.





















1 comment:

Leanne Helums said...

I am glad that you are catching up. I've missed seeing all your family is up to. Glad all looks well. :)