Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Library Day

Sam was looking forward to today- Library Day. Today was the first time they were allowed to check out a book. When Daddy picked him up from school, this was the first thing he talked about and could not wait to show him what book he got . As soon as they reached home Sam rushed in to get his library book out of his book bag. This is the book Sam checked-out!! We had a really good laugh over this!

5 comments:

Erica said...

It looks like Sam is off to a great Kindergarten year! Congrats!

Jody, Andrea, Banks, Mary Reese & Owen said...

I am cracking up at the book choice! Sounds like something Banks would check out...you think our school library has a copy?

DustyandBrooke said...

My question is: How fluently can Sam read this book? How many WPMs? I'm just kidding - but you know how important these things are!!!!!!
Just thought you'd for sure see a reminder about the camera charger on here!
See u tomorrow!

The Woodalls said...

You guys have the same level of maturity in your humor as we do. William is really into space stuff, and Billy and I can always crack each other up over a good Uranus joke!

Emily

Amy F said...

I read it out loud and had to stop myself. I laughed out loud. :) Fun fun!