After school I headed off to pick up Penny. When I reached the playground where Penny was playing she came running to meet me! Mrs. Mandy came quickly up to us for Penny to tell me what she did today- I said " Penny did you get put in timeout?" Mandy said NO- Penny started screaming "I Tee Tee in the potty"!!!!! I almost started crying- I was so happy but it is so sad when you don't get to witness the first. We did a Happy cheer all the way to the car and had to call Nana and then Jordan to tell them the great news. Then headed off to McDonald's for a treat (milkshake and Fry Fries). Tonight we did go to the potty once more before bath!! Yea for Penny. I told her we would get her some big girl panties tomorrow. Looking forward to the day of no more diapers (I think)
3 comments:
Way to go Penny! Just think no more diapers you will get a raise :) I have not missed going down that isle. This is such a fun age.
Great job Penny! That is such a great milestone!
Congrats to your BIG girl! Now you can use all that extra diaper money to go shopping!!
Post a Comment