
It is hard for me to believe that he is 21! I remember the day he was born. I was in the 7th grade standing in the lunch line when over the loud speaker they called me to the office to be checked out. It was my uncle Allen- he was there to take me to the hospital were my mom was in labor. 21 years ago they did not let kids in the rooms with there mom like they do today. So I waited and waited in the waiting room with my grandparents to see my brother. He was born at 3:09 that afternoon, not real sure I remember when I got to see him for the first time. Soon after he was born the nurses thought that he had, had a seizure and so there was no getting to hold him. After 1 day at Decatur General they flew him to St. Vincents in Birmingham for 10 days. Wow hard to believe what has taken place in 21 years. Christopher I wish you much happiness in the future. I love you and enjoyed spending supper with you on this special day in your life.
Christopher and the kids with his girlfriend, Ashley.
Big Sister /Little Brother
2 comments:
OH MY!!!! I can't believe that Christopher is already 21! Happy birthday to him! I also didn't realize that y'all look so much alike!
Wow! I can't believe he is all grown up! Makes me feel old too!!
Emily
Post a Comment