Early Monday morning (Shawn, Heather, David, and myself) headed to Huntsville to run in the
David ran the 10K around 43 minuets

coming in at the finish line - 32:18
Heather and Shawn ran the race the whole way together ,all the way to touching the finish line at the same time 52:26 (This is Shawn's second time to ever run this race- exactly 20 years ago while running cross country at DHS)

After the 10K was over -It was time for the 5K and I was running it- which will be my second race EVER- I was really nervous
After the 10K was over -It was time for the 5K and I was running it- which will be my second race EVER- I was really nervous
AFTER the race we headed back to Nana and Papa's house to watch the kids do lots of this
and this

and smile for a quick picture (missing Jordan- she went home on Sunday). For lunch Stephen cooked chicken and ribs - which were AWESOME!! What a great Memorial Day.

No comments:
Post a Comment