Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween Fun 09

After Shawn and I got home from Florence we picked up the kids from Nana and Papa's house and made our way home for a quick rest before the night time fun. Every year we go to the Coon's house in Pt. Mallard for the excitement. Mrs. Coon (better know as Poon) cooked her yummy Chicken Noodle Soup and Chili (and yes I had both!!)

This year we had lots of kids to enjoy Halloween: William, Sarah, Emily, and Put came this year to hang out with Sam, Penny, Smith, and Patton.

Patton works all month long to get his Poon and Pops yard ready for Halloween- Sam was so happy this year that I finally let him have a "scary" mask so he could join in on the fun of trying to scare the tricker - treaters.



Can you guess who is who????

Answer: Turner, Sam, Patton, William, and Smith




Look at our sweet princess..



Finally it was our turn to go around and fill our bags with candy. Every time Penny went to one house and came back she would look at me and say "let's go get MORE".









We ran into Callie (The King of Rock-n-Roll) while we were tricker-treating.

I think this was my favorite costume I saw this year!!

The girls were incharge of passing out the candy!!



While the boys scared everyone




Thank you Poon and Pop for having another Great Halloween!!!

No comments: