Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happenings at The Smith's

This week was a full week for us (one biggie was that I started a 6 week leave at Oak Park teaching 6th grade Language Arts- yes I know you just laughed out loud). Getting back into the routine of things has not been so easy, but we are doing it!! This week Penny started ballet- she was so excited that when I got to her class she was bouncing off the wall. Everyday since then she has asked when is ballet.

first day of ballet

We also went to see Jordan cheer (we took Callie with us). Penny just LOVES sitting beside her big sis pretending to be a cheerleader.
callie and cheer

Sam also had an exciting thing happen this week he had his first spelling test and made 105!!! He also got Papa to pull his 7th tooth-
ballet and #7 tooth 013
ballet and #7 tooth 014


On Saturday night, I meet up with my group of High School friends for our once a year get together. It is always so much fun to catch up with what is happening in their life. We meet at Red Robin's for dinner @Bridgestreet.
friend party 003

3 comments:

Mrs. Kelly Rooks said...

Hope your leave at Oak Park goes well!! Is that Cindy Butler by you? We had several classes at ASU together. She was always a hoot!

Erica said...

I hope y'all are having a great week! I hated to miss our get together Saturday night, but this weekend was our 13th wedding anniversary and I couldn't imagine bringing a 3 month old nursing baby to dinner & a movie! LOL! Great pictures!

DustyandBrooke said...

Love Penny's pigtails!! And you look so cute!