Sunday, January 31, 2010

One of a Kind

Penny is one more of a 3 year-old-
jan.09 026

if she is not yelling and fussing with Sam or crying to me "please hold me"- she is singing, dancing like a "wild woman". I have never seen anything like her before in my life. She can give you the silliest faces and make you laugh so much- she seems to forget she is three and not fifteen. Last Tuesday she came home from ballet in her fancy pink tutu- and was in one more of a singing mood. She is such a mess- but boy do I LOVE her!!!

jan.09 006

jan.09 011

jan.09 027

jan.09 030
There is never a dull moment in this house-

2 comments:

Erica said...

Penny looks like she is having a lot of fun! Can't believe how fast they grow!

Beth said...

I know where she gets that craziness from. I can definitely tell you that!!! :0)