Sunday, June 27, 2010

Bell Buckle, TN

I said after last year getting up at the crack of dawn that I would not be going to this race again- Well I ate those words. We meet Heather, David, and Lindsey at ..... ready for this 4:00 in the morning to ride to Bell Buckle, TN for a ten mile race. We got parked, they got their bib numbers on and went to the start line- off they went and off I went to look around at the

basketball and bell buckle 046


This is about the cuties, small town I have ever seen. Their shops are so fun to walk in and look around. They have plenty antiques....

basketball and bell buckle 057

basketball and bell buckle 055

basketball and bell buckle 051
** if you like that kinda of stuff. Then this is a place you must go!

After looking around it was back to the race- found my shady spot from last year and waited on the runners to come by while I enjoyed a Fried Apple Pie-YUMMY!!!


David came by first-
basketball and bell buckle 059

Then Shawn-
basketball and bell buckle 060

Next Heather and Lindsey-
basketball and bell buckle 064

Can't leave this RC Cola and Moonpie Festival without this photo - it is a MUST!!

basketball and bell buckle 070

No comments: