
She was really excited on Monday - she kicked,

blew bubbles, and jumped off the side.

Everything was going perfect she was having a great time - at the end of the lesson Mrs. Leigh allowed them to go off the slide and the diving board. So Penny was really feeling good about herself so down the slide she went....

Mrs. Leigh caught her just like she told her she would BUT Penny went under the water a little more than she liked

can we say swimming lessons just turned NOT FUN!!
The rest of the week became a cry, beg, please don't make me go to swimming lesson - would be what she asked everyday after that. I could not believe my ears, one of my children crying at swimming lessons.

Although, I made her continue the lessons trying to bribe her with money, and trips to Target- Nothing worked. Friday she finial did a little better-(not as much crying). I think it was just cause she knew it was about to be OVER!!
No comments:
Post a Comment