Monday, April 18, 2011

The week off....





During Spring Break we did not have much planned for the week (which by my standard is OK- but for the kids that is really BORING!!!!) The weather for the most part was very nice and so one afternoon we ventured off to the park for a little and playing in theI even got a picture of Sam that I will use for black mail if needed...ha haPenny is always ready for a snap shot . Another afternoon I took the kids to see Diary of the Wimpy Kid (Sam loves reading those books- it was so funny he knew what was going to happen through out the whole movie). On Friday Sam had spend the night company (Smith) and Penny went off to Harrison's house for a girls night!! On Sunday (Palms Sunday) after church we headed to Mallard Farms for Hide -n- Hunt. They had lots of events planned for the kids-Sam always loves the zip line at the farm and that was our first stop then off to the bouncie, cookie decorating, and Easter story before hunting for the eggs. such sweet friends Sam's group had lots of relay events - before they began their hunt for ... jelly beans (what a cute but STICKY idea)






Spring Break has come and gone and we are ready to knock out these next 6 weeks of school- oh what am I saying that means I will have to tell everyone that I have a 3rd grader and a kindergartner..... OH MY not so sure I am truly ready for that......

No comments: