Today is
the LAST day of school.....
So I made there lunch for the last time ....
I took my last day picture 
(think they have changed any since the first day of school???)
we dropped Sam off for the last time to ride bus #28
I took Penny to Church Street Academy for the last time

and picked up Sam from Benjamin Davis for the... Last Time!

Another school year has come and gone- where is the time going?? I have not handled this "last time" stuff very well knowing that Sam will be leaving his K-2 for the "big" elementary school and Penny is leaving CSA (she has been there since she was 6 weeks old) to be a kindergartner ... that brings tears to my eyes just typing it(Ha). They both have had a wonderful school year with amazing teachers, a mom could ask for no more... Oh summer please go very sloooooow!!
I took Penny to Church Street Academy for the last time
and picked up Sam from Benjamin Davis for the... Last Time!
Another school year has come and gone- where is the time going?? I have not handled this "last time" stuff very well knowing that Sam will be leaving his K-2 for the "big" elementary school and Penny is leaving CSA (she has been there since she was 6 weeks old) to be a kindergartner ... that brings tears to my eyes just typing it(Ha). They both have had a wonderful school year with amazing teachers, a mom could ask for no more... Oh summer please go very sloooooow!!
No comments:
Post a Comment