I wanted to take a shower - so I asked Sam to please be Penny's babysitter. He wanted to know if I would pay him? Said sure! They were still playing in the tent- surly nothing could happen. Well this is what I found after my QUICK shower.Getting ready is always hard with kids -well this is what Penny wanted to do this morning while I was trying so hard to get ready and take the kids somewhere. She wanted to put rollers in her hair like mommy. Well she does look pretty cute!
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Weekend of Fun
Friday night Sam started begging to sleep in a tent. Well the only tent I know how to make is with chairs and blankets- good enough for him. He slept in the tent Friday and Saturday morning begged me not to take it down. He and Penny played in it all morning.
With all the stress that we have had this week worrying about our Papa, I wanted to do something fun this weekend with the kids. Shawn had not played golf in three weeks and so he was off before 8:00 Saturday morning(so he could watch football that afternoon). I quickly cleaned the house (well..... put up toys, dusted, made beds) . So we were off around 11 o'clock. We went to Bridge Street first to pick up a present and walk around. This place is so fun just to window shop and enjoy being outside. Sam rode the merry-go-round $2 for about 4 go arounds. Oh well it was fun. Penny just wanted to touch the water. After that we headed off the Costco to load up on lunch stuff. This was a fun day!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love the rollers, Pen!
love the pictures! That looks like a tent at our house. Amazing how a couple of quilts and chairs will entertain kids for hours.
Sounds like a fun weekend!! Love the rollers in her hair!!
Praying for your Papa. And I want your hand-me-downs. :)
Post a Comment