It was time again for our "Whole" family beach trip. We headed to Seaside on Saturday morning for a full week of fun, sun, and rest. Shawn came the first part of the week but had to head home on Wednesday. We enjoyed eating out several nights and Stephen's great grilling ability for the others. As much rain as we have seen here in Decatur I was sure it would follow us there- can you believe Not one single rain drop the whole week. Penny enjoyed playing in the pool and the sand (she helped Stephen with the sand castle for about 2 hours).

Sam had a ball jumping the waves in the ocean with the other cousins and big sister Jordan.
I think Jordan came home with 5 or 6different t-shirts from all different stores around Seaside.
We had a great time - the house was Beautiful the Beach was great!
Thank you Nana andPapa- can't wait for our next trip!!
Day 1: That night after everyone was settled we headed to The Market for dinner- Callie and I thought we were pretty cute in these hip sunglasses!!
Day 2: Shawn went and picked up Jordan today in Destin- we were having her a 13th birthday party (which her b-day was June 4th) that night. I rode into Seaside and bought these precious cupcakes - what is a birthday without candles. (We also resang happy birthday to Sam).
The Coon's gave her more money !
The Puryear's gave her Nike shorts!
her favorie surprise was her tutu that Nana bought her (yes Penny, Callie, and Jordan have matching tutus)
Pool Pictures:Yes Sam and Smith match
Beach pictures:
1 comment:
I stayed at Seaside a few years ago. It is absolutely beautiful! The pictures are so cute. It looks like you had a blast.
Post a Comment