When you have 3 kids in the house ranging from 3 to 13 there are lots of wants and lots of these words "I'm BORED" "What are we going to do today?" "Can we go to Target?" (so much that it can drive a mom mad). Well I thought this week we better find a few things to do for 1. it is Jordan's last week here and 2. if we don't stay at home then I don't see all the things in the house that I need to work on.
Tuesday we headed to Point Mallard: Sam had so much fun (he had never been brave enough to do any of the slides - but he did this year and LOVE them all) Penny loved the smallest duck pond. I can not remember how many times she went down the slide and back up again. Jordan enjoyed it all.
Wednesday we headed to Bridgestreet: Sam, Penny, and myself were going to watch the free movie that was playing. Jordan meet one of her friends, Delaney, and they walked around while we were in the movie. I know she enjoyed hanging out with her friend (that is the hard part of coming to your dads for a few weeks- leaving your friends). After the movie we walked around a little more and ended the day with a ride on the Merry -go- Round.
*as I was typing this Sam came in as asked "Are we going to stay in the house all day?"
No comments:
Post a Comment