Monday, December 7, 2009

Visiting the Man Himself

Sam and Penny had dentist appointments this morning- both had great reports! Then we went to have breakfast at McDonald's before taking Sam back to school. Penny and I played hooky and went and visted Santa. She was talking so big about what she was going to tell him, but the minute we got close to him she change her tune really fast. All she could do was just laugh and be very shy around him. She would only stand beside him- so we quickly told him bye and went on our way. We walked through the mall and on our way out she got brave and decided to sit in his lap. At least I got a cute picture because she still did not have much to say to him. It was so funny watching her laugh and be so shy (which is something you don't see very often).
santa pics 010

2 comments:

Bridgette said...

How cute!!!

Erica said...

Cute picture! At least she would get close to him. Ava is still freaked out by Santa. We did pictures again this year (because I wanted Aubrey's first Christmas pics w/Santa) and Ava wanted him to leave the room.....I promised her that we won't do Santa pics again! :)