to the hospital for Sam. We went back to see Dr. Parmer on Monday for a recheck but instead Sam was still not feeling good. He had been crying on Sunday night with his head and back hurting and still was crying on Monday in his office. Dr. Parmer thought for a little while and decided the best thing for him was another trip to the hospital for fluids , antibiotics and another spinal tab to help relieve the pressure in his head and back. This was not what Sam wanted to hear!!
Sam did GREATthis time with the IV and blood work!!! When we got ready for the spinal tab- Dr. Parmer took one look at him and could not believe how different Sam was feeling from morning to afternoon (his head and back pain was GONE!!) He did not have to do the spinal tab on him again, but wanted him to stay in the hospital till all fever was gone for over 24 hours. 24 hours is up and we have been free of fever and now we are going HOME!!! Sam was so glad!! Thanks to all the nurses at Dectur General for making his stay the best it could be!!!!
Just saw your comment! It is so great to hear from you! So sorry that little Sam has been ill, but wonderful news that he is better!! I didn't realize that our children were so close in age...My boys will turn 5 in August and Vivian's 2nd birthday was on May 6th! I will have to be sure and give Mom your blog address. Take care! I've got you on my favorites now. By the way, you are a much better blogger than I am! :) Emily
1 comment:
Just saw your comment! It is so great to hear from you! So sorry that little Sam has been ill, but wonderful news that he is better!! I didn't realize that our children were so close in age...My boys will turn 5 in August and Vivian's 2nd birthday was on May 6th! I will have to be sure and give Mom your blog address. Take care! I've got you on my favorites now. By the way, you are a much better blogger than I am! :)
Emily
Post a Comment