Monday, July 14, 2008

While Daddy is away the kids will play

This weekend daddy was gone with his friends to play in a golf tournament. While he was gone well we did lots to keep us occupied till he got home Sunday night (both kids were so excited when he got home- can't say I was sad either).


Started Saturday with a slip and slide birthday party!



Next, outside and played in the sprinkler and blowing bubbles. (I know white trash baby in a diaper. )


Penny loves shoes and we spent all weekend looking for her some "flop flops" - we all had to wear our flop flops to church. She is so proud of them- watch out Mary Reece there is a new shoe lover in town!!


This is our "new thing" putting on peoples clothes - Daddy's underwear and Sam's shoes, sock, shirt and shorts. What am I going to do with this girl!!

No comments: