
that we have been waiting for- to find out who our kindergarten teacher will be. We sure got hot waiting on the list to go up.

Finial- the principal brought out the board with the class list. Sam was trying hard to find his name

it was a little hard for him - they had it listed as Smith ,Ernest Sam. Then we notice the important part- teacher
Mrs. Hand. He jumped into my arms and yelled YESSS!! I think he was excited at that moment because he knew his cousin Smith was in her class last year. Looking at the list we found 3 of his friends from 4 year old school (3 girls) - every thing is GOOD- Sam is happy. Sam and I are going to get his school supplies tomorrow. Can't believe this moment is almost here.

Not to leave Penny out- she got her card today that let her know she is going to be in Mrs. Mary and Mrs. Catherine's 2 year old class. Hope they can handle this little "devil" as Sam calls her.
2 comments:
Congrats on the teacher! You are getting to be such a pro at this blog stuff! I want you to teach me...mine is so plain!
See you Monday
OH Can you believe he is that big. They are both too cute. I will add you to my blog list too.
Post a Comment