We are Big Brother fans at this house, and I know it is not the best thing for a 6 year old to watch but Sam loves all the things they make them do on the show. He has been wanting to have a Big Brother competition at our house - so we told him when Jordan came this week we would do just that. The competition for HOH was boys vs. girls in a game of putt putt. We went to
to play (Penny was so excited picking out her putter). The girls even had an extra player- Callie.
The girls were winning half way through and then it all fell apart for us - 
The BOYS won HOH

(Penny looking for her ball on 18 - this was really funny cause she did not understand why she could not get it)
This was so much fun (Sam really was planning on the girls sleeping on the floor and eating slop- but I used my MOM power and said no thanks). He is already talking about what we can do for HOH next week.
1 comment:
I am glad to know that I am not the only one who lets my kids watch BB!!! We are all fans at the Murphree house. Love the HOH competition...but would veto the slop and floor sleeping as well!
Post a Comment