This whole week Penny has attended Princess Ballerina Camp at First Baptist. She has been looking forward to this week ever since she turned 3 in May. Sam and I took her ever morning at 9:30 (then we would hang out) then picked her up at 11:00. Each morning they had some type of art project to work on - and she talked non stop about all the snacks they had. I think she had a great time attending her first ballerina camp. 
On Friday, they preformed for the parents what they had learned throughout the week. 
is this not a cute bunch of "ballet girls"
Penny is showing us how to do ballet- she did great (not even afraid of being in front of all those people)
Penny's precious feet
at the end of the program they gave all the little ballerinas a certificate- She was so Proud!!
Thank you to Penny's teachers (Ella and Tara). She had so much fun this week and seemed to really listen and learn a lot. I enjoyed watching every minute of the program- it really made a mom fill proud of her little Princess
1 comment:
Penny-
I loved, loved, loved having you in Princess Ballerina Camp last week! You are a such a beautiful and talented ballerina, and I always looked forward to seeing what outfit you'd be wearing each day! Your mom gets a major thumbs up for your Friday outfit - that was my favorite! When can I borrow it??
Love,
Mrs. Tara
Post a Comment