Friday, July 3, 2009

Splash Pad FUN



On Thursday morning I told the kids that I had a surprise for them - we were going somewhere that they would need their bathing suit but would not be swimming. Sam had several guesses- lake, ocean, Point Mallard- I had to remind him that he had never been to this place before. We drove all of about 5 minuets to reach our destination....
The Splash Pad!




















It was a great place to enjoy the hot, summer morning what ever age you are. Just sitting there watching the kids you stay fairly cool with the water spraying on you. I loved watching the kids run through all the water - and really had fun with my camera!
We also visited the new playground (it is right beside the Splash Pad).



1 comment:

Beth said...

Looks like alot of fun! Where is
The Splash Pad? I also caught the comment about AMSTI! lol One year down! I made it how many years??????